The Association for Commuter Transportation (ACT) celebrates September 18-22 as National TDM Week. TDM stands for Transportation Demand Management, and it uses behavioral strategies to educate people on transportation options other than driving alone. The week is a campaign to raise awareness for sustainable, safe, and reliable modes of transportation among government leaders, business professionals, and commuters. Way to Go Durham created a virtual TDM Week campaign to celebrate this as a fun and interactive way to educate and engage.
Monday, September 18 “Why it Matters Monday”
- Way to Go Durham will share the measure of impact of TDM efforts in the Triangle.
Tuesday, September 19 “TDM Tunes Tuesday”
- As you explore various modes of transportation, let our music playlist guide you to identify the mode best for you.
Wednesday, September 20 “Way to Go, Wednesday”
- Let Way to Go Durham help you #FindYourWayToGo with our trip planning tools using #ShareTheRideNC
Thursday, September 21 “Think, Talk, Transit Thursday”
- Can you think and talk about transit? Put your knowledge to the test with our Transit Trivia Questionnaire.
- Correct Answers will be revealed once the poll expires.
Friday, September 22 “Fast Track Friday”
- Get there quicker when you travel in a carpool crew. Analyze how much time you could add back into your day by using a sustainable mode of transportation.
Enable our post notifications for an exciting week of TDM Awareness. We are excited to showcase the measure and impact of TDM with you this week and for many weeks to come. For more information on TDM Programs and resources, visit WayToGoDurham.com .